Starting a new business doesn’t have to be stressful. There are a number of things new businesses can do to reduce stress during the start up phase, and minimize stress on an ongoing basis.
New Business Toolkit
- Find a good tax advisor.
- Negotiate contracts with long term goals in mind.
- Don’t steal contracts. Do a 365 degree contract review.
- Find advisors who understand your business.
- Train now for compliance.
- Understand the laws that are unique to your industry.
How I can help
- Creative fee structures for new businesses.
- Significant experience in Internet infrastructure.
- Compliance strategies that work.
- Deep roots in Internet law.